The Conference on Science And Applications Of Coherent Electron Beam Manipulation will be held online between 01 and 03 September 2021. Free registration here.
The Conference on Science And Applications Of Coherent Electron Beam Manipulation is organised jointly by the Q-SORT, 3D MAGiC, SMART-electron, Holo Workshop, and MINEON projects, as well as by the Nanoscience Institute at CNR (CNR-NANO).
It will address key concepts in advanced electron microscopy research, including electron coherence, electron phase control, and holography, magnetic contributions to electron optical phase images, light-electron interactions, and phase plates for imaging and beam shaping.
The conference aims to stimulate new ideas and to facilitate networking and the fostering of a larger community of interested scientists.
It will take place online and will include round tables and discussions.
There will be three sessions:
- Q-SORT & SMART-electron: The Q-SORT + SMART-electron session will cover topics such as electron beam shaping, its applications in spectroscopies, electron-light interactions, and time-resolved phase-coherent experiments.
- 3D MAGiC: The 3D MAGiC session will address new ideas on the control and measurement of magnetic states using unconventional methods and advanced magnetic field control.
- Holo workshop: The Holo workshop session will explore the more general field of holography, with an emphasis on new ideas for measuring fields, measuring coherence, reconstructing the electron phase, improving signal-to-noise using phase shifting and cumulative acquisition, as well as applications in material science and other phase-related techniques such as ptychography.
- Find out more about the event webpage
- Download the full programme here
- Registration is free of charge but mandatory